Monday, January 26, 2009

I Surrender

Remember what King Ahab said to King Ben-Hadad; "My lord, O king, just as you say, I and all that I have are yours." He totally surrendered to the king that day. Have you surrendered to your KING today? Have you told God "ALL," everything I am, everything with in me, everything I have is yours! Have you told your King today "you are my ALL!" What have we been saying all month? "When we give God our all, He is able to fill us up with His ALL, and His ALL is much better then my all!"
So if you haven't yet, do it right now. Surrender the rest of your day to Him, tell your Father, I give you everything today, (as a good Pastor friend of mine said, "I'm All-In!") If you'll do that right now, I know your Father in Heaven will fill you up with His ALL today so that you can "...run and not grow weary, you can walk and not faint."
This is the day that the Lord has made; REJOICE and be glad in it!

No comments: