Saturday, January 3, 2009

All

So 2009 is upon us, what are you doing with it? I've decided this year is a year for "ALL." What does that mean? Well "ALL" simply means... all. There is no other way around it, no other complex definition you can give it, or nothing else you can say about it. ALL is all, it's everything, it is total surrender. To what or to whom am I surrendering, am I giving my ALL to? God my Father, my Lord, my Savior, my king, my...everything...my "ALL."
Don't get me wrong, it's not that He doesn't already have my all, or that I have never committed to God my all before. I most assuredly have. I wouldn't be in Burlington, CO right now pioneering and growing the church that He called me to if not. No, I'm just making a fresh proclamation, a new determined cry, "God, I give you my all, every part of me, use me for your glory, work in me what "You will and do for Your good pleasure."
I'm asking my family, my church, even you to make the same cry. Are you saved, born-again, made new by the blood of Jesus? Then you have made this same cry at some point. Make it a-new with me this year. Make this year a year that you are sold out to God in every area of your life: your marriage, your family, your finances, your health, your business or job, your voice, your thoughts, everything... all of it. Surrender to Him! Trust in Him! By-golly HAVE FAITH IN GOD!!!!
Are you outside looking in? Have you never given your life to Christ and to a loving Father who wants to save you and make you His? Then do it! Do it right now! Don't wait one more year, one more month, one more week, one more day, one more hour, one more minute, one more second! Do it now...
Say this to Him who has saved you:
Jesus... I need you right now, I need Your "ALL." You said that you came to save me, to deliver me, to set me free, I ask You now come into my life and do Your work! Lord God, I surrender to You my life, I turn from my old self, in fact I die to him today that I may truly LIVE! Father You have me now, You have my all, now please send Your all upon me, let Your Holy Spirit fall like fire and fill me with with all of Your great love and power. Sanctify me in the precious blood of Jesus, and make me righteous in your sight.
Thank you Father, in Jesus Name. A-Man
If you've just prayed that prayer please contact me and let me know. God has such great things for you!
"ALL" it seems like an impossibility, but Jesus said in Mark 9: 23 "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes." Simply believe right now that as you surrender to God right now He is working in you to help you give your all.

I surrender all to thee, my blessed savior, I surrender all.

No comments: